Playground ~AFC~ Playground ~AFC~

Love this sooo much; it's nostalgic in a good way. Reminds me of sunny spring days at the playground at my old school, when the light breeze would would stir up the trees and the sky would be a rich blue.

The light guitar and casual percussion are nice touches. ^_^

Could I possibly use this in an animation of mine in the future?

Jade-the-X9ian responds:

Oh my gosh I didn't notice your comment I'm so sorry!!! >_<" But sure, feel free to use my audios! ^_^

A Bleeding Fight ~P~ A Bleeding Fight ~P~

Guitar is epic; Metallica-esque, in my opinion.

Cool song. I love seeing more variety in your stuff as far as structure, instruments and sounds, and overall moods. It really makes your stuff more enjoyable to listen to as a whole. :D

PYr4m1D H4sSl3 ~AFC~ PYr4m1D H4sSl3 ~AFC~

Love the beat and increased complexity. The inclusion of the flute and such really made it worthwhile, though I think there should be more of a buildup-- a little more intensity.

But as always, your stuff is getting better!

To Return ~AFC~ To Return ~AFC~

Cool; calming. Like the distant shiver effect; the song wouldn't be the same without it.

A great theme for a game, but a teense boring otherwise. I liked the idea of a introducing a different instrument at 1:30, but the theme was overall very repetitive.

You loop all your songs really, really well, though. HFX's songs usually suck when it comes to looping, but you do it flawlessly. :P

Ragnaul out; cheers!

The Forgotten Castle The Forgotten Castle

Nice.. love the dissonance. Not as suspenseful as it could be, but certainly gives one that creeping, eerie feeling of a dark, abandoned castle/mansion...

Chapter One ~AFC~ Chapter One ~AFC~

Was nice, but not very lively. Calming, but not lively.

Loved the instrument use in this one. A very unorthodox use of guitar, flute, and bass which worked out very nicely. Love the bass beat the most.

Jungle of Memories ~AFC~ Jungle of Memories ~AFC~

Beautiful as always. This one was really serene, tho I guess it was meant to be.

Very professional, also. Prolly the most masterful piece I've heard from you, even if not the most technically difficult. Awesome. :)

At Dusk At Dusk

More techno beats! W00t! Had a beautiful buildup, but the tune could be a little more climactic; fast-paced and complex! Has a lot of potential.

Reminds me of the color green...

Rainbow After the Rain Rainbow After the Rain

Beautiful. Reminds me of a beautiful sunrise, with green grassy fields, a pink cobblestone road, with sugar-plum boulders and giant candy canes sticking out of the ground. Oh, and there's a giant rainbow, right in front of the slowly-rising sun. Very pretty.

The Duo that Traveled The Duo that Traveled

Nice beat. Added intensity to the whole thing. String tune, while quiet, was catchy, and interesting. Tunes layered rather nicely, I thought. Reminds me of some desert, on a harsh, hot day, with some bandits traveling about...

It's a little repetitive, though, and dragged a little-- it could do to be a little shorter. But still, cool. One of my favorites of your works. Loops really well, also.